Just a couple days away from Thanksgiving and we can’t forget the cocktails, amiright?! You are going to forget all about traditional mimosas with orange juice once you give this Apple Cider Mimosa a try! I’m officially obsessed!
I know there’s already plenty to take care of on Thanksgiving day, but this needs just 2 ingredients: apple cider and champagne. That’s it. Although I’ve added some cinnamon sugar and apple slices for garnish….mostly because I was feeling a little fancy when I made them. I highly recommend you not skip the cinnamon sugar – that might have been my favorite part 🙂
Throw these together (or let guests serve themselves) while people are snacking on appetizers and they’re guaranteed to love them (and you)! Just be sure to keep the champagne and apple cider chilled at all times. Warm mimosas are no fun!
How to make it
Dip each champagne flute into a small bowl of water. Then dip the flutes into the cinnamon sugar to create a sugar-rimmed glass.
Fill each glass halfway with champagne. When making a mimosa always add the champagne first, then top with juice. This makes sure the cocktail mixes together on its own.
Then top with apple cider. Garnish with a slice of apple, then sip away! Cheers!!
I want to quickly let you know how grateful I am to have you following along with my little blog. Sending love and warm wishes for a blessed and relaxing Thanksgiving to you!
- 1 ½ - 2 cups apple cider, chilled
- 1 bottle of champagne, chilled
- Apple slices
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon White granulated sugar
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Dip each champagne flute into a small bowl of water. Then dip the flutes into the cinnamon sugar to create a sugar-rimmed glass.
- Fill each glass halfway with champagne, then top with apple cider.
- Garnish with a slice of apple. Serve immediately.
- Tip: when making a mimosa always add the champagne first, then top with juice. This makes sure the cocktail mixes together on its own.