Although it’s still pretty darn cold in Virginia, I just KNOW Spring has to be right around the corner. Right? RIGHT?! Seriously though, you can go now, Winter; the first official day of Spring is just a few short weeks away and I’d like to get that party started early, ok?
Now that we have that straightened out….Spring signals all sorts of wonderful feelings: sun, flowers, no more parkas, spending time outdoors, and fun parties! So having said that, I like coming up with quick and healthy (ahem, I need to start working on that summer bod) dishes to make for a get together. And I’ve got to say, this Easy Party Dip is a real winner – it checks all the boxes for me:
- A handful of ingredients
- Requires no heat or actual cooking
- Can be made ahead of time
- Super delicious
So let’s get to it, shall we?
How to make it
Add the sour cream and Greek yogurt to a large bowl. Chop all the herbs. Add the herbs, salt, and pepper to the sour cream-yogurt mixture. Stir well. THAT’S IT! Serve it up with your favorite crudites and/or crackers. Classy-looking and super yummy 🙂
Easy Party Dip
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh mint roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Add the sour cream and Greek yogurt to a large bowl.
- Chop all the herbs, then add them to the sour cream-yogurt mixture, along with the salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Serve with your favorite crudites and crackers.
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Orange carrot sticks
- Green cucumber rounds
- Green zucchini spears