Best Ever Egg Salad
Bring back those childhood memories with a simple modern twist on the classic egg salad!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 mins
- 6 eggs hard boiled
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise vegan or regular
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 celery stalk finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons sweet relish
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill
Peel & chop the hard boiled eggs. Put the chopped eggs in a large bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients.
Mix well to combine. Serve immediately or chill in the fridge first. Serve with bread, crackers, or raw vegetables. It will keep well in an airtight container the fridge for 3-4 days.
The best, fool-proof method for hard boiling eggs is here.