Best Ever Quick Coleslaw
The easiest and tastiest coleslaw ever - crunchy, sweet, savory, and tangy. The perfect side dish for any get together!
- 3 1/2 cup cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 3 Tablespoons green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Add all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl, mix until combined, and set aside.
Combine the cabbage, carrots, parsley, and green onions in a large bowl. Add almost all of the dressing to the vegetables and stir well to combine. Taste and add more dressing to your liking if necessary.
Chill for a few hours, or serve immediately.