Easy Party Dip
Make this Easy Party Dip for your next get together! Make ahead of time and no cooking required!
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh mint roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Add the sour cream and Greek yogurt to a large bowl.
Chop all the herbs, then add them to the sour cream-yogurt mixture, along with the salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
Serve with your favorite crudites and crackers.
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Orange carrot sticks
- Green cucumber rounds
- Green zucchini spears