We’re just two weeks away from the Super Bowl! And in honor of the event, I am sharing one of my all-time favorite recipes for game day: Buffalo Chicken Dip, otherwise known as “Crack Dip.” I dare you to have just one bite of it…you seriously can’t. It’s soooo dang good, and super easy to make. It’s the perfect make-ahead dish for company too – you can prep it, put it in the fridge, then bake it off right before people show up. Doesn’t get better than that!
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
Then comes the hard part. You ready? Remove the skin the rotisserie chicken, then shred all of the meat into bite-sized pieces. Phew, glad that’s done.
After that, all that’s left is to mix the shredded chicken with all of the other ingredients in a 9×9 baking dish. Easy peasy.
Then bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes until hot. Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks, or sliced baguette. Then watch it disappear before your very eyes.
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, shredded (no skin)
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce (see note below)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the skin from the rotisserie chicken and shred the meat into small bite-sized pieces.
- In a 9x9 baking dish, add the shredded chicken and the rest of the ingredients. Mix together until all the ingredients are well combined and evenly distributed.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes until hot.
- Serve immediately with celery sticks, baguette slices, and/or tortilla chips.
- I like to use Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Tip: You can mix all the ingredients together in the baking dish and put in the fridge until you're ready to bake. Simply add 5-10 additional minutes of baking time, for a total of 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree F oven.
One thought on “Buffalo Chicken Dip”
Comments are closed.